Artist Residencies call for Applications: January 5 – March 29, 2015
Venice Art House is a project for artist residencies organized in collaboration with Ca’ Zanardi. Developed to encourage and promote artistic creation, Venice Art House is offering work and exhibit space to participating artists.
This is an opportunity for artists to live and make art in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Venice has inspired masters of painting, writing, theater, photography, and cinema for centuries.
Ca’ Zanardi is an antique aristocrat palace in the inner city of Venice, that acts as a guest house for participating artists. There is a large studio at their disposal to create artwork that will be shown to the public at the end of residence.
Hospitality options: from January 5 – March 29, 2015 (minimum stay one week)
- Stay in spacious single or double rooms with breakfast and lunch included.
- Atelier available to the artists for five days for week to realize one or more artworks pertinent to the prearranged theme.
- Each artist can exhibit five artworks in the exhibition room during the stay.
- VAH will produce a conclusive catalog with all of the artworks made by the artists during their stay.
- Throughout the duration of the stay there will be a creative project director and every week VAH will arrange meetings with art critics, gallerists and local artists.