Call for ARTISTS!!
NE©XT Accelerator RESIDENCY
Deadline for Applications: January 20, 2016
Program Dates: April 1 – June 30, 2016
During the Netherlands Presidency of the Council of the European Union, ELIA is hosting a Residency for Emerging Artists. Send in your submission for this last-minute CALL!
As part of the NE©XT Accelerator project, ELIA is looking for 5 talented emerging artists for a special residency in Amsterdam for a period of 3 months (April 1 – June 30, 2016). The selected artists receive free accommodation and travel costs for the period of time indicated and will be joining the project Europe by People.
What does ELIA offer?
- Accommodation in Amsterdam for a period of 3 months, between April 1 – June 30, 2016;
- Travel costs from and to any city in Europe for the 5 selected artists;
- Access to the project Europe by People, The Future of Everyday Living will look into contemporary social issues through arts and design.
- An international multidisciplinary platform for the artists to work with professionals, educational institutions and students;
- Mentoring from an international group of experts in all artistic disciplines, which will support the artists in their creative and career development;
- Freedom to develop an artistic process or project in the context offered.
The Artists’ Profile
ELIA is looking for talented emerging artists recently graduated from a higher arts institution (preferably an ELIA member institution) in any artistic discipline.
If you are interested, please send a motivation letter and a CV/Portfolio to Barbara Revelli at email@example.com
1017 BA Amsterdam
T: +31 (0)20 330 1116
F: +31 (0)20 626 7751